    cannot recover from. Exception code - 3221225477; exception address -
    7C918FEA"

    Any insights will be appreciated.

    tether-end, Jun 24, 2007

  2. tether-end

    why? Guest

    On Sun, 24 Jun 2007 02:47:31 -0700, tether-end wrote:

    PC Guard and a Google grouper, betting the ISP is 1 of those as well,
    VM.
    It's easier for you to paste the status message text into www.google.com
    for

    RPS. The parameter is incorrect
    Get rid of PC Guard, if it is VM ask in the pcguard support news group,
    for exBY users it's -

    blueyonder.support.pcguard

    or something like for VM folks

    virginmedia.users.self-help

    B S O D - Tech Support Guy Forums
    Warning: Setting incorrect values in the BIOS can make your computer
    nonbootable. .... Run: [PCguard] "C:\Program Files\Virgin
    Broadband\PCguard\Rps.exe" ...
    http://forums.techguy.org/windows-nt-2000-xp/573432-b-s-o-d.html - 104k
    - 22 Jun 2007 - Cached - Similar pages

    2006 Newsgroup postings (12/5 - 12/17) Lynn Wheeler
    Through the use of an optional parameter the user may cause the messages
    to be ...... I've got pc guard on my computer,does this help? a couple
    recent ...
    www.garlic.com/~lynn/2006w.html - 208k - Cached - Similar pages

    What application?
    Doesn't mean a thing, it's too general. Hmmm maybe not

    www.google.com

    Results 1 - 10 of about 340 for Exception code - 3221225477. (0.45
    seconds)

    Me

    why?, Jun 24, 2007