    Any Ideas?

    Cheers.

    Rob.

    Rob Williams, Aug 23, 2009

  2. Rob Williams

    why? Guest

    I have to agree with Aardvark on this one.

    Me

    why?, Aug 23, 2009

  3. Rob Williams

    John Holmes Guest

    Rob Williams "contributed" in 24hoursupport.helpdesk:
    The situation you encounter typically occurs when the time and date on
    the computer you're adding to the domain are not equal to the time and
    date on the Domain Controller.

    HTH

    John Holmes, Aug 25, 2009