    Tried Roxio Tech support 7 days ago via e-mail of problem. So far, 7
    days with no reply. Hey Roxio, how about an e-mal confirmation that you
    are at least looking into the problem? I am not a happy camper!

    ROMM10038, Nov 17, 2005

  2. ROMM10038

    Dan Evans Guest

    I gave up on CD Creator with the bundled version that disabled/removed any
    drive other than the one it came with. I think I kind of cured it by
    swapping the master/slave so that the CD burner was last on the chain - but
    it's a long time ago and I'm not too sure.

    Dan

    Dan Evans, Nov 17, 2005

  3. thanx for the heads up
    have had R-E-CD+DVD 6 for quite awhile now with no problems
    was thinking about upgrading,
    methinks I'll think about it a bit longer !!!

    EP.

    English Patient, Nov 17, 2005
  4. ROMM10038

    JP Guest