    Has anyone had this problem or a similar one and know how to fix it?
    Thanks
    Nick

    Nick Worley, Aug 31, 2003

  2. Nick Worley

    Kraftee Guest

    I've had a similar situation, where when I changed a CDW/RW, also when
    I upgraded to Roxio 6 I couldn't read anything I'd recorded earlier
    with easy CD.

    Easiest solution is to not use packet writing software, you can even
    get more on a disk that way.

    As to away around your problem, can they be read on another machine?

    Kraftee, Aug 31, 2003

  3. Nick Worley

    Suenet Guest

    So your CDRW drive doesn't recognize CDR/RW disks but it does recognize a
    A CDROM disc? If that's the case, mabye your drive is boggered.

    Suenet, Aug 31, 2003
  4. Nick Worley

    claude nine Guest

    I have the same problem here. The CD can be read by a plain CD ROM
    drive, but not by my burner. Installed a ned burner, but still
    could not be read. Seesms to be only the music that I downloaded
    through SoulSeek.

    claude nine, Aug 31, 2003