    Any advice or experience on how to "complete the application" so I can
    start recording CD's again?

    TIA.

    Emily Steed, Jul 4, 2003

  2. Emily Steed

    Patrick Guest

    The Error Report is certainly familliar concerning 'Direct CD'
    The only answer I know of is that 'Direct CD' works for me until I try to
    burn a file that is 18.7MB (a large file), If I try the large file, Direct
    CD will appear to be recording the file, but will go on like this for days
    if allowed to.
    This means I cannot even open the door, neccessitating a reboot and pressing
    eject while its rebooting to get the disc out.
    Thus it is that the machine still thinks that it Direct CD is running.

    The answer Is not to use that disc again until it has been erased (presume
    RW) by whatever erase program will do so (EZ-CD or DirectCD).

    Is it that Direct CD has locked-up on you like described?

    Patrick, Jul 4, 2003