    to waste, that was the final straw, you've had it lover!!!!

    Anyone know if Jar has a sweetheart?

    Hugs + Kisses Candy

    I Used To Love Rowdy, Nov 29, 2006

  2. I Used To Love Rowdy

    Briscobar Guest

    This newsgroup is seriously F'ed up.

    Briscobar, Nov 29, 2006

  3. I Used To Love Rowdy

    Frisbee® Guest

    And we wouldn't have it any other way.

    Frisbee®, Nov 29, 2006
  4. I Used To Love Rowdy

    Kline Sphere Guest

    That's it Rowdy we're through!!!! You never offered to take me to the
    it is real

    Kline Sphere (Chalk) MCNGP #3

    Kline Sphere, Nov 29, 2006
  5. I Used To Love Rowdy

    Cerebrus Guest

    You mean you're Fed up of this F'ed up newsgroup ?

    Cerebrus, Nov 29, 2006
  6. I Used To Love Rowdy

    kpg Guest

    As Cerebrus once said in microsoft.public.cert.exam.mcse

    He's just jealous of JaR's new groupie.

    kpg, Nov 29, 2006
  7. I Used To Love Rowdy

    Lnkwizard2 Guest

    JaR's got a groupie, JaR's got a groupie!
    Or would that be gropie?

    Lnkwizard2, Nov 29, 2006
  8. I Used To Love Rowdy

    Consultant Guest

    i heard he was lon cheneys lover

    Consultant, Nov 29, 2006
  9. I Used To Love Rowdy

    JaR Guest

    I've never been to London.

    JaR, Nov 29, 2006
  10. I Used To Love Rowdy

    JaR Guest

    Depends.

    Spit or swallow?

    JaR, Nov 29, 2006
  11. I Used To Love Rowdy

    kpg Guest

    As JaR once said in microsoft.public.cert.exam.mcse
    I would say it also depends on....

    Male or Female? (your choice, of course)

    kpg, Nov 29, 2006
  12. I Used To Love Rowdy

    Briscobar Guest

    Trader Vick's?

    Briscobar, Nov 29, 2006
  13. I Used To Love Rowdy

    Briscobar Guest

    Nope. Doesn't matter to JaR.

    Briscobar, Nov 29, 2006
  14. I Used To Love Rowdy

    Guest Guest

    You are Lowdes and I claim my two-fity.

    I totally forgot you were playing this role.

    I wonder if Rowdy knows. HAHAHAHAHA!!!!!!!!1

    Guest, Nov 30, 2006
  15. I Used To Love Rowdy

    Kline Sphere Guest

    He's just jealous of JaR's new groupie.
    i believe the word you are looking for is 'troll'.

    Kline Sphere (Chalk) MCNGP #3

    Kline Sphere, Nov 30, 2006
  16. I Used To Love Rowdy

    Frisbee® Guest

    I definitely recognize the writing style.

    Frisbee®, Nov 30, 2006
  17. Well hun whatever you fancy!

    I've from Littleton, New Hampshire how about you cum on over and see me some
    time?

    Hugs + Kisses Candy

    I Used To Love Rowdy, Nov 30, 2006
  18. I definitely recognize the writing style.

    How so? I've never met you!

    Hugs + Kisses Candy

    I Used To Love Rowdy, Nov 30, 2006
  19. I Used To Love Rowdy