    first thoughts were the Cisco Local Director, but I'm not sure if this will
    do the job.

    Any ideas ??

    Leandro Nicoletti, Feb 5, 2005

  2. cisco-forum.com, Feb 5, 2005

  3. Leandro Nicoletti

    chris kane Guest

    I have two servers, primary & secondary. These servers sit on a private
    how about trying Cisco's IOS based Server Load Balancing? i just breezed
    through it real quick but it sounds like it may cover what you need. even if
    there is not a direct solution for your specific needs, there is often a way
    to manipulate it to fit your situation. here's the link to the DOC CD
    explaining it.

    http://www.cisco.com/univercd/cc/td/doc/product/software/ios122/122cgcr/fipr
    _c/ipcprt1/1cfsflb.htm

    hth,