    www.fortunecity.com
    aucklandmetro.has.it.

    Thanks in advance.

    Pacific Dragon, Jan 13, 2006

  2. Pacific Dragon

    aum Guest

    Not just Xtra Jetstream - I'm on Orcon BS and both those sites are hanging
    in my browser too.

    Anyone else on other ISPs - dialup and broadband - want to try those sites?

    aum, Jan 14, 2006

  3. Pacific Dragon

    Squirrel Guest

    Xtra BB page couldnot connect.

    Wot I find with Xtra is I keep losing my connection for a few seconds
    then it hooks back up, pisses me off if I am doing something and
    drives my friend nuts, she is completely blind and gets numerous
    "voice" messages on her pc saying I have logged backin (MSN)

    Still thanx to a friendly nz.general body I sourced a wireless router
    for about a third of the price Xtra quoted me so ner ner

    Squirrel

    Squirrel, Jan 14, 2006
  4. Pacific Dragon

    smf Guest

    on telstra cable and no problem pulling them up.

    smf, Jan 14, 2006