    even ping each adapter address from the other...

    Thanks for your help !!

    , Jul 2, 2005

  2. Hi,

    Assigning both interfaces ip addresses and enabling "ip routing" should do
    the trick. Make sure that hosts on either side of the router have a route to
    the other network installed. This can be done either via a default-gateway,
    specific route-entry or via other routers on the network that know how to
    get to the network behind the 1605r.
    A tip; don't start playing with access-lists until you know basic
    connectivity has been establised.

    Regards,

    Erik

    Erik Tamminga, Jul 2, 2005

  3. aservin Guest

    Can you show us the config? It would be helpful to help you.

    -as

    aservin, Jul 4, 2005