    information?

    Thanks in advance.

    -Bhupendra

    Pokar, Nov 21, 2008

  2. Pokar

    bod43 Guest

    On 21 Nov, 10:55, Pokar <> wrote:
    > Hi,
    >
    > I am recieving the trap from cisco switch. I want to get the IP
    > address of default router of this switch using SNMP from my
    > application. Can you please let me know the OID to get this
    > information?
    >
    > Thanks in advance.
    >
    > -Bhupendra

    What you want is the routing table -
    <googling>
    http://www.et.put.poznan.pl/snmp/mib2/mgroup23.html
    21 - iproutetable

    The defaults are the ones that 'points to' 0.0.0.0.
    There may be only one.

    For some table mibs you can appent an address
    to the mib to get the one you want. I have
    no idea if that is the case here

    e.g.
    1.3.6.1.2.1.4.21.1.0.0.0.0 roughly.

    bod43, Nov 21, 2008