    suspect the firmware, but am obviously unable to go any further on my
    own.

    Anybody out there ever heard of a similar situation? Thanks.

    john.traynor, Oct 31, 2005

  2. john.traynor

    mohawkspa Guest

    How are they connected. Are you using a crossover cable between them, or
    depending on a wireless connection?

    mohawkspa, Nov 1, 2005

  3. john.traynor

    john.traynor Guest

    No cabling between routers, purely a wireless environment. Router 1 is
    cabled into the modem and acts as the gateway, with one desktop PC
    cable connected. Router 2 is several rooms away, configured as the
    WAP, bridged to Router 1.

    john.traynor, Nov 1, 2005