    me it works well. Its only problem is that the ones from Sipgate are
    locked to them, but I'm told it's possible to unlock them.

    Ivor

    Ivor Jones, Aug 21, 2005

  2. Andrew Hodgson

    Al Guest

    Does the TA612V combine adsl modem and router? If so, how do you
    configure the router part so as to use an external cable modem? If I
    knew the answer to that, I'd happily buy products that combine adsl
    modem + router and still connect them via cable modem.

    Al, Aug 21, 2005

  3. Andrew Hodgson

    Me Guest

    To be honest, I have not even gone into the CLI on this router! I have
    done all that I need via the web interface.

    Me

    Me, Aug 21, 2005
  4. Andrew Hodgson

    Dusty Guest