    on the LAN interface and ISP 1 on S/0 and ISP 2 on S/1

    Ta,
    John

    John, Oct 14, 2004

  2. John

    JLoaf Guest

    Maybe you should look at route maps? Then you can specify what goes out
    on each interface.

    Jacek.

    JLoaf, Oct 14, 2004

  3. I think there may be an example in Vincent Jones's book "High
    Availability Networking with Cisco".

    Barry Margolin, Oct 15, 2004
  4. John

    John Guest

    Anyone have an example config i could look at as a template.

    John, Oct 15, 2004
  5. The book includes example configs.

    Barry Margolin, Oct 16, 2004