    Any help is welcome

    Thanks

    Mike

    Mike Hatts, Jun 9, 2005

  2. Mike Hatts

    Uli Link Guest

    I'm having troubles by connecting two routers via a wireless link.
    You can expect a maximum of about 600 kBytes/s.
    If you required CKIP+CMIC the throughput will drop down to 350 to 400
    kB/s because of the weak CPU in the WGB.
    The WGB only does 10MBit/Half-Duplex.
    The WGB is limited to bridge no more than 8 Ethernet addresses. If you
    are routing and not bridging this should not be a problem, as the WGB
    only sees the AP352 wireless and the 3620's interface.

    Uli Link, Jun 9, 2005