    router, a firmware upgrade, or could it be something else. Any help would be
    appreciated. Thanks in advance,

    Andy Baker

    Andy Baker, Jul 18, 2006

  2. Andy Baker

    Joker Guest

    You should try posting to a newsgroup for your hardware or a general
    networking newsgroup. This newsgroup supports Microsoft's Broadband
    Networking hardware and software only.

    --

    American Family Association & 30+ Other Groups Call for Boycott of Ford
    Motor Company

    The Electronic Frontier Foundation is highlighting three sets of bad
    laws going through Congress right now.
    http://www.eff.org/corrupt

    Don't pay malware vendors - boycott Sony & Symantec

    This special alert is printed on 100% recycled electrons.

    assistance.

    time.

    If I sound hostile or arrogant you need to read the following before
    posting a question "How To Ask Questions The Smart Way" at
    http://www.catb.org/~esr/faqs/smart-questions.html (The site I've linked
    to just has this article I think people should read before posting a
    technical question.)

    completely foolproof is to underestimate the ingenuity of complete fools.

    Douglas Adams, "Mostly Harmless"

    Joker, Jul 19, 2006