Router help

Discussion in 'Hardware' started by retired, Mar 10, 2012.

  1. retired

    retired

    Joined:
    Mar 10, 2012
    Messages:
    1
    Likes Received:
    0
    Hi to everyone, i'm new and need some advice.

    I have the following and would like buy and setup a router:

    HDTV with Vudu, Netflix etc. needs internet access.
    Blu-ray dvd player (samsung d5500) also needs access.
    PC running window xp.
    Directv and dvr. needs internet access.
    Optimum supplied modem w/ boost. Haven't received it yet so don't know the model.

    Have been trying to figure out which router would serve me. There are so many, and ranging in price from $30 - $200+.
    The PC will be in a separate room/floor, the rest will be pretty much together.

    I would appreciate any help.

    Thanks in advance.
    .

    retired, Mar 10, 2012