    prevention in the future.
    Thanks
    -Tennisman

    Tennisman, Oct 23, 2005

  2. :A router becomes in accessible thru the console port and telnet but
    :contnues to function totally normally. On being power-cycled the
    :console and telnet access methods start to function again. Will
    :appreciate if someone who has known/seen this before, can offer any
    :guidance specially wrt being aware of the reason, any bugs and
    :prevention in the future.

    I take it that later it becomes inaccessible until reboot,
    and back to the beginning again?

    If so then you might perhaps be running out of memory. Are you
    sending syslog to anywhere and seeing any unexpected log messages?
    Are you sending snmp traps to anywhere?

    Walter Roberson, Oct 23, 2005

  3. Tennisman

    Merv Guest