    existing wireless network, primarily for internet access. The existing
    network is 2Wire430.
    Sandy

    Sandy, Nov 5, 2006

  2. Sandy

    Guest Guest

    Hi Sandy
    This is Danish! As per your question you cannot use spare router but youo
    can purcahse a booster for signals. You can try to change the channel of
    Belkin router by going to the GUI mode of Router. Open IE>Type
    192.168.0.1>Goto Wireless settings>Under Advance settings change channel to 9
    or 11.

    Guest, Nov 5, 2006

  3. Hi
    Some of the Belkin 802.11g can work in WDS Mode (
    http://www.ezlan.net/Wireless_Modes.html ).
    Check the Router's sepcs. you might be able to use it as a Range Extender
    when configured as WDS.
    Jack (MVP-Networking).

    Jack \(MVP-Networking\)., Nov 6, 2006