Route rules advisement

Discussion in 'Network Routers' started by Daniel Bielefeldt, May 19, 2009.

  1. Hi,

    I have some trouble figure out how to make the following setup to work.
    First of all, let me describe how my setup looks like.

    Firewall: FreeBSD with PF filter
    Outside: 217.xx.xx.xx/30, inside: 91.xx.xx.1/26, dmz: 10.0.42.100/27

    VPN Router: Linksys with openWRT
    Outside: 91.xx.xx.xx.2/26, Inside: 10.0.42.97/27, Tunnel: 10.0.19.0/16

    Server: 91.xx.xx.3/26, FreeBSD

    I what the server to access an specific ipaddress in the tunnel. And as
    you can see the outside of the VPN router is connected to the inside of
    my firewall. And the Inside of the VPN router is connected to DMZ on the
    firewall.

    The server is also connected to the inside of my firewall, but I just
    can't figure out what routing rules I have to make, before the server
    can reach the VPN tunnel.

    Thanks in advance.

    Best Regards,
    Daniel.