    find the picture to rotate in there again. Have I missed anything or
    is it really such a pain?

    Christof

    Christof Meerwald, May 18, 2014

  2. Not sure what those links were supposed to tell me...
    I don't actually care that much about the auto rotate feature - the
    thing that really annoys me is that when you are viewing a pictures on
    the camera you can't actually rotate the picture you are currently
    viewing, but you get into another picture selection and have to find
    the picture there again. This seems to be completely stupid design.

    BTW, I used to use a Powershot SX100 - this had an orientation sensor
    and you could rotate the picture you were currently viewing.

    Christof

    Christof Meerwald, May 18, 2014

  3. Sure, but the manual doesn't really contain an answer to my question...
    No, I am actually talking about the Playback mode, but when I select
    "Rotate Image" from there, I get taken to an image selection screen
    and have to find the image in there again.

    Christof

    Christof Meerwald, May 19, 2014