    Is this a Windows error or?

    Thanks,
    Mark

    Mark T., Aug 10, 2005

  2. Mark, your monitor is lying on its side.

    Blinky the Shark, Aug 10, 2005

  3. Mark T.

    Unk Guest

    During the boot, does the BIOS screen appear normal?

    If not, you'll need a repair shop for the monitor.

    If yes, from Windows right-click a blank spot on the desktop, select "Properties", "Settings"
    tab, and click the "Advanced" button and look for a setting to change the rotation.

    Unk, Aug 10, 2005
  4. Mark T.

    pcbutts1 Guest

    pcbutts1, Aug 10, 2005
  5. Mark T.

    why? Guest

    <snip>

    If it's the pivot software as mentioned -

    Hot Key

    All rotational modes are available via a hot key combination. Pressing
    all the keys in the key combination simultaneously will initiate the
    rotational action defined.

    * Ctrl + Shift + R rotates to the next available orientation in the
    sequence (0, 90, 180, 270).
    * Ctrl + Shift + 0 rotates the screen to landscape mode. (Default
    monitor configuration).
    * Ctrl + Shift + 9 rotates the screen to portrait mode.
    * Ctrl + Shift + 8 rotates the screen to presentation mode (content
    is upside down).
    * Ctrl + Shift + 7 rotates the screen to portrait mode.

    Note: Hot key combinations are user definable from the PivotĀ® Software
    Properties Tab.

    Me

    why?, Aug 10, 2005
  6. Mark T.