ron's formal apology in the MCSA group

Discussion in 'MCSE' started by licknlabia, Aug 13, 2003.

  1. licknlabia

    licknlabia Guest

    Did ya get lost in between which MCS* group you were in, although, you were
    less flamed in the other one.....

    - peace

    Whats up to all of you.

    I gave some foul info, got some references mixed up. I
    apologize for that.

    If my advertising the 2003 update workshop was offensive
    to ANY of you, I apologize thoroughly. I just think that
    regardless of what you think about my company, this looks
    like its gonna be a great 5 days of "shop". That was my
    only motivation for that. but apologies anyways..

    As I have said in replys to some of you, I am rooting for
    all of you to get to the end of your respective paths as
    far as this training is concerned. I commend you all for
    stepping up to the plate and contributing to the computer
    age; making sure that things run smoothly as everything
    turns digital and computer operated.

    Once again, sorry for the misinfo. I'll be better about
    that in the future.

    licknlabia, Aug 13, 2003