Roll of photo quality paper.

Discussion in 'Digital Photography' started by Giorgis, Feb 3, 2004.

  1. Giorgis

    Giorgis Guest

    Hi All,

    At my work we hav a Design jet 500 printer. It is somethin to drool
    I have printed almost meter wide panoramics that blow me away. The printer
    takes a roll, and cuts to size. Soon I will be leaving.
    Would you guys have a printer to recomand that taks a roll that is A3. I
    will be able to make 210 wide but ulimited length panoramics.

    The design jet can do A1, but I never went that big.

    Giorgis, Feb 3, 2004
    1. Advertisements

  2. Giorgis

    Ken Reynolds Guest

    A3 is 420 x 297
    I have an Epson 1290 which takes roll paper as well as sheets. It is 297
    wide. Quality is excellent and is worth a look.
    Ken Reynolds
    Ken Reynolds, Feb 3, 2004
    1. Advertisements

  3. Giorgis

    Savidge4 Guest

    At my work we hav a Design jet 500 printer. It is somethin to drool
    if you really look around, from time to time you can get your hands on a used
    HP 500 24" model for like $900 or so.
    Savidge4, Feb 3, 2004
  4. Giorgis

    Bill Hilton Guest

    From: "Giorgis"
    The Epson 13" wide printers take roll paper, I think the length limit is around
    44" or thereabouts so not exactly "unlimited". You'd want either the 2200 or
    the 1280/1290. The 2200 comes with an automatic cutter too.
    Bill Hilton, Feb 3, 2004
  5. Giorgis

    Scott Coutts Guest

    Do you need the prints, or the printer? If you just need big prints,
    then there's plenty of places on the net that will do proper
    photographic prints for you as big as 50" x 50m.
    Scott Coutts, Feb 4, 2004
    1. Advertisements

Ask a Question

Want to reply to this thread or ask your own question?

You'll need to choose a username for the site, which only take a couple of moments (here). After that, you can post your question and our members will help you out.