    I thought I would do you a favor since you wrote
    about wanting one so much. ?You've wasted
    a good couple of hours of my time..

    John Boy, Sep 23, 2004

  2. John Boy

    Rosemary rm Guest

    Never mind it looks like you are not a nice person to deal with by posting
    insults here, so I am glad I did no deal with you.

    And why should I pay for a HP Free fix kit..

    Plus I did reply, but have been very sick, I have only just recently came out
    of Hospital, and on stacks of pills to try and keep me alive.

    You only e-mailed me yesterday..

    "Subject: Re: 5L/6L Pads
    Date: Wed, 22 Sep 2004 05:30:42 +0000"

    So small Insulting little Boy you have just shown the People here what a nice
    person you are..

    Rosemary rm, Sep 23, 2004

  3. John Boy

    John Boy Guest

    Whatever. Get your facts right. Goodbye.

    John Boy, Sep 23, 2004
  4. John Boy

    Rosemary rm Guest

    What nasty little Boy you have turned out to be, well you have shown your true
    colours..

    Plus my Facts are 100%

    Rosemary rm, Sep 23, 2004
  5. John Boy

    Chris Guest

    Rosemary [email protected]===google===.com wrote in

    Roger Shepard aka Rosemary, Karen etc

    Actually I thought you ment Keran when you started using Karen, Keran
    being a blokes name n' all, but no, I was mistaken.....

    I shudder to think whats under your rain coat when you go down to the
    playground at the park.

    Chris, Sep 23, 2004
  6. John Boy

    Dogg Guest

    Yes..he does seem obsessed with little boys.

    BOINC SETI

    Dogg, Sep 24, 2004
  7. John Boy

    Chris Guest