Roby USB Skype phone RU-03,UM-29, agents wanted

Discussion in 'VOIP' started by dianasun, Aug 30, 2006.

  1. dianasun

    dianasun Guest

    --

    If you just start your VoIP business or want to add some USB Skype phone
    in your list? The newest USB Skype phone RU-03, UM-29 should be the right

    The following details can be customized:
    1. Logo;
    2. Color;
    3. Brand;
    4. Website;
    5. Package.

    We welcome any OEM enquiries.

    The best price, the good voice quality and high margin, why not choose
    Roby USB Skype phone?

    If you interested in this device, please do not hesitate to email me.

    Don't lost this chance.

    Diana

    Email:
    Skype: diana_chinaroby