    Likes Received:
    0
    Well looks like the email worked as I just got an email saying that it is being shipped. I guess they didn't give in to my demands as I am getting the same HD but atleast those mofos are sending my "advance" as requested. Never WD ever again.

    werty316, Jul 2, 2005

  2. werty316

    unholy

    Joined:
    Jun 21, 2005
    Messages:
    3,899
    Likes Received:
    0
    Location:
    Australia
    if u could.. go to a payphone ring them up... and just continue abusing the shit out of them... after you ask for the manager :D

    unholy, Jul 2, 2005

  3. werty316

    PUTALE

    Joined:
    Jun 26, 2005
    Messages:
    220
    Likes Received:
    0
    at least you got the hd shipped. I have deal with WD's RMA and it's not that bad. These HD companies usually ship their replacement pretty quick and without much trouble or questions.

    PUTALE, Jul 2, 2005
  4. werty316

    werty316

    Joined:
    Jun 26, 2005
    Messages:
    96
    Likes Received:
    0
    hehe that would be too fun. I guess I just needed an RMA at the wrong time. Just one of those times.

    werty316, Jul 2, 2005
  5. werty316

    unholy

    Joined:
    Jun 21, 2005
    Messages:
    3,899
    Likes Received:
    0
    Location:
    Australia
    when you get the Drive back... just ring them up and scream into there ears..... and hang up it will be funny :D

    unholy, Jul 3, 2005
  6. werty316

    werty316

    Joined:
    Jun 26, 2005
    Messages:
    96
    Likes Received:
    0
    Can they trace calls?

    werty316, Jul 3, 2005
  7. werty316

    PUTALE

    Joined:
    Jun 26, 2005
    Messages:
    220
    Likes Received:
    0
    hehehe, guys guys, let's not get too carried away. We don't want to scare the company and let them scared of doing rmas:).

    PUTALE, Jul 3, 2005
  8. werty316

    zachig

    Joined:
    Jun 26, 2005
    Messages:
    113
    Likes Received:
    0
    Two monthes is way too much!!!
    I once had to RMA a Seagate H.D and I contacted Seagate and faxed them the receipe, and after like two weeks they already sent me a Brand NEW H.F, and just then, I sent them back the defective one.

    zachig, Jul 3, 2005
  9. werty316

    unholy

    Joined:
    Jun 21, 2005
    Messages:
    3,899
    Likes Received:
    0
    Location:
    Australia
    just fgive them a fright from a payphone... "THeres a Bomb in your building :D" just kidding that takes it toooo far :|... imagion if that was true u would hear it on the news... and they would be going for u !!!!!!

    unholy, Jul 3, 2005
  10. werty316

    werty316

    Joined:
    Jun 26, 2005
    Messages:
    96
    Likes Received:
    0
    Maybe I'll see if I can get my hands on some anthrax and put it in the RMA return package haha. Thats so evil. Or maybe get a rat and put it inside the package taht would scare the pants off them. haha

    werty316, Jul 3, 2005
  11. werty316

    SlipSand

    Joined:
    Jun 21, 2005
    Messages:
    29
    Likes Received:
    0
    Wow dude that is horrible you CAN wait 2 weeks doubt it will take that long.

    SlipSand, Jul 3, 2005
  12. werty316

    ZAK18

    Joined:
    Jul 3, 2005
    Messages:
    21
    Likes Received:
    0
    Buy Seagate...
    5 years warrenty....

    ZAK18, Jul 4, 2005
  13. werty316

    werty316

    Joined:
    Jun 26, 2005
    Messages:
    96
    Likes Received:
    0
    One good reason to like Seagate. I tihnk WD only has 1 year warrenty and Maxtor has 2 or 3 years. WD sucks ever since they reduced their warrenty last year I think it was. Is thiis a sign that they are not confident in there HDs? Could they end up like IBM?

    werty316, Jul 4, 2005
  14. werty316

    unholy

    Joined:
    Jun 21, 2005
    Messages:
    3,899
    Likes Received:
    0
    Location:
    Australia
    i have never bought anything bar SeaGate :D.. they are pure Pwnage... :D

    unholy, Jul 4, 2005
  15. werty316

    PUTALE

    Joined:
    Jun 26, 2005
    Messages:
    220
    Likes Received:
    0
    ever since seagate change their warranty to 5 years, it has been my choice of hd. (they used to have a lot of problem I think but not any more). I can't believe maxtor and WD has not yet return to at least 3 year warranty like it used to be:(.

    PUTALE, Jul 4, 2005
  16. werty316

    ww_crimson

    Joined:
    Jul 1, 2005
    Messages:
    60
    Likes Received:
    0
    I've got two WD Hard drives in MY computer, 3 in one friends, 2 in another friends, 2 in another friends, and one on my family's computer. Never had a single problem. Maybe take better care of them.

    ww_crimson, Jul 6, 2005
  17. werty316

    PUTALE

    Joined:
    Jun 26, 2005
    Messages:
    220
    Likes Received:
    0
    hehehe, I have no problem with WD or Maxtor (among the hd that I owned). the only time that I had problem with them is because I fried the whole system. But Seagate's 5 year warranty is just too good to pass by.

    PUTALE, Jul 6, 2005
  18. werty316

    unholy

    Joined:
    Jun 21, 2005
    Messages:
    3,899
    Likes Received:
    0
    Location:
    Australia
    I have had three problems with WD drives... one failed to spin the Discs.... the other failed to use the head, and the last one well it just randomly Stopped working, like it had some sorta over voltage... but there was another HDD in the case at the time, connected and all... voltage only read this.. :| 12.23V not very goo but it shouldn't go He wire!!!!

    unholy, Jul 7, 2005
  19. werty316

    Bio-Hazard

    Joined:
    Jun 27, 2005
    Messages:
    188
    Likes Received:
    0
    Location:
    Back Woods of MO
    I'm still running 2 OEM WD SATA HD in my main system, haven't had a problem with them so far and they are one of the first SATA drives out from WD..............;)

    Bio-Hazard, Jul 7, 2005
  20. werty316

    unholy

    Joined:
    Jun 21, 2005
    Messages:
    3,899
    Likes Received:
    0
    Location:
    Australia
    Maybe they can't ship stuff to AU right, where as Seagate can :|

    unholy, Jul 7, 2005