    nikon 5200 and the sony dsc-v1.
    Anyone else heard about the 555 being discontinued?

    Texy

    Texy, Jun 22, 2004

  2. Texy

    grenner Guest

    I do not know anything about the status of the optio 555 but going into most
    Ritz stores is like going into Radio Shack, they do not have a clue what
    they are talking about.

    Ritz used to be the only store around where I live until finally a fairly
    local store put a branch near where I live. It was like night and day. The
    other store (National Camera Exchange) has extremely knowledgeable sales
    people and a no questions asked 30 try it out policy with no restocking fee.
    They even have sales.

    I would never count on most Ritz Camera Stores to know what is going on.
    They only want to sell and sell what is in stock.

    Greg

    grenner, Jun 22, 2004

  3. Texy

    EHHackney Guest

    Anyone else heard about the 555 being discontinued?
    I sure hope not. I just ordered one from B&H.

    Hack
    --//--

    EHHackney, Jun 23, 2004
  4. Texy

    jay Guest

    I too love National Camera Exchange, however I believe they are more of a
    local chain that a "National" chain as the name implies. Could be wrong,
    but their web site only lists a few stores in Minnesota.

    www.natcam.com

    jay, Jun 23, 2004