    but if it's there I missed it.

    TIA

    --Bex.

    Bexley, Sep 26, 2004

  2. Bexley

    erik Guest

    E.g., this way:

    1. DVD Decrypter to rip the episodes (in IFO mode, demux streams)
    2. author the streams with a DVD authoring software
    3. DVD Shrink to shrink the result if it does not fit on DVD-5.

    Depending on what you use in 2 you'll get different results. E.g., with
    TMPEGEnc DVD Author, you can have only 1 audio, no subtitles.

    erik, Sep 26, 2004

  3. Bexley

    Tom Guest

    If you don't need menus (just want to place them sequencially on a DVD),
    DVD Shrink will do it all.

    Tom, Sep 26, 2004
  4. He said he wants to pick bits and pieces.... Use DVDdecrypters IFO
    mode, just pick the chapters needed and the resulting collections of
    vobs will represent what's needed. Then a DVD authoring program can
    be used, DVDlab is best, and a new DVD project made using the vobs as
    the file source. DVDlab will make a new DVD WITHOUT re-rendering.

    ... Steve ..

    Steve(JazzHunter), Sep 26, 2004
  5. Bexley

    Bexley Guest

    Thanks guys! Very very helpful.

    BTW, sorry about the double post, my provider has been having "issues".

    Thanks again!

    --Bex.

    Bexley, Sep 27, 2004