    Have tried changing mouse properties?
    It might provide some answers.

    Phil

    Phillip Normand, Feb 28, 2004

  2. Hi NG

    Don't know what I have done, but whatever page I am on when I am on the Net,
    I cannot right click with my mouse. I have looked on Internet Options, but
    nothing connected with my mouse etc. I can right click on any other
    programme/utility, but does not work on any page, as I need to save target
    as, show picture, save to etc. Any ideas ??

    Many thanks

    KMD

    Keith M. Duncan, Feb 28, 2004

  3. Phillip Normand

    Brian H¹© Guest

    You asked this and got answers a few days ago.

    Brian H¹©, Feb 28, 2004
  4. Phillip Normand

    Unknown Guest

    Maybe the answers didn't help him. Anything wrong with persuing it?

    Unknown, Feb 28, 2004
  5. Phillip Normand

    Brian H¹© Guest

    You are starting to smell like a troll.

    Brian H¹©, Feb 28, 2004
  6. Phillip Normand

    trout Guest

    Yes, but it got buried, since he posted in the middle of another
    thread: "Adobe Acrobat Approval 5.0 doesn't work".

    trout, Feb 28, 2004
  7. Phillip Normand

    docmill Guest

    docmill, Feb 29, 2004
  8. Phillip Normand

    Brian H¹© Guest

    Brian H¹©, Feb 29, 2004
  9. Phillip Normand

    docmill Guest

    piles?

    docmill, Feb 29, 2004
  10. Phillip Normand

    Brian H¹© Guest

    Batteries :)

    Brian H¹©, Feb 29, 2004
  11. Phillip Normand

    docmill Guest

    Hey, I feel bad enough about the bunny, you didn't have to reference the
    enegizer tramp to remind me. I've already got a replacement.
    http://209.180.204.251/endangered/

    docmill, Feb 29, 2004
  12. Phillip Normand

    Brian H¹© Guest

    I wonder if they eat Kamchatka crabs

    Brian H¹©, Feb 29, 2004
  13. Phillip Normand

    docmill Guest

    I would think so, I got him from the celebrity morgue, so,he's eaten some
    pretty well traveled meat. How many do you have, and are they
    transmittable? I haven't bought him a crab collar yet. I did find one in
    the yellow pages tho, but when I said Kamchatka, she started swearing at me
    and hung up.

    docmill, Feb 29, 2004
  14. Phillip Normand

    Brian H¹© Guest

    Brian H¹©, Feb 29, 2004
  15. Phillip Normand

    docmill Guest

    No wonder she didn't want to be his crab caller.

    I can't believe I've never heard them called that before. We're doing the
    quad-annual leap year king crab thing tommorrow. Doesn't sound the same,
    better to stick with king.

    docmill, Feb 29, 2004