    not to clutter up that menu. How can I remove them?

    Best,
    WMD

    Wayne Delia, Jul 18, 2005

  2. Wayne Delia

    pcbutts1 Guest

    Watch.

    Subject, get attention. Get attention, subject.
    Message body, detail. Detail, message body.

    Need it shown to you again, monkeyboy?
    There's always a certain percentage.
    You can't. You don't know how to remove them.
    You got a great tan. [to a Black woman]
    You could always take your conciousness to a higher plane. Everything will
    cease to be a problem then.

    pcbutts1, Jul 18, 2005

  3. Wayne Delia

    WormWood Guest

    C:\Documents and Settings\*All Users*\Start Menu. ~OR~ Right click Start
    and select Open All Users. Click 'Set Program Access and Defaults', tick
    Customize.

    WormWood, Jul 18, 2005
  4. Wayne Delia

    Wayne Delia Guest

    No luck - I'm probably doing something wrong. There's a "Custom"
    category in 'Set Program Access and Defaults,' in any case, it seems to
    be addressing what appears in the Start menu after a left-click, not a
    right-click on the Start button.

    When I right-click the Start button, I get the following list:

    OPEN (in bold)
    Edit with CuteHTML
    Explore
    Power Desk
    File Finder...
    Search...
    (CuteFTP icon) Upload using CuteFTP (arrow leads to "Connection Wizard")
    (CuteZip icon) Add to new archive...
    (CuteZip icon) Add to Start Menu.zip
    (CuteZip icon) Add to... (arrow leads to list of recently used zip files)
    Scan for Viruses
    Properties (leads to Taskbar and Start Menu Properties)
    Open All Users
    Explore All Users

    I'd like to cut the list down as I no longer use CuteHTML, CuteFTP, and
    CuteZip applications much any more.

    Would these entries be listed somewhere in the registry?

    Thanks for your patience,
    WMD

    Wayne Delia, Jul 18, 2005
  5. Wayne Delia

    old jon Guest

    uninstall all that `cute stuff` that should help.Then see what you`ve got
    left.
    best wishes..OJ

    old jon, Jul 18, 2005
  6. Wayne Delia

    Wayne Delia Guest

    Hey - I'll be danged! It did work, and I've got the install files and
    passwords where I can find them in case I do need them again.

    Thanks very much!

    Wayne Delia, Jul 18, 2005