    to do a whole folder etc. Using latest version of F-Prot.

    TIA

    Redman

    Redman, Aug 24, 2004

  2. Redman

    °Mike° Guest

    I don't have F-Prot for Windows installed, but this
    should work. Copy/paste the following into Notepad
    and save it as a *.reg file. Double click on the .reg
    file to merge it into your registry (or right click/'Merge').

    ***** <--- Omit this line
    Windows Registry Editor Version 5.00

    [HKEY_CLASSES_ROOT\*\Shell]

    [HKEY_CLASSES_ROOT\*\Shell\Open]
    @="Scan with F-Prot"

    [HKEY_CLASSES_ROOT\*\Shell\Open\Command]
    @="FP-Win.exe /NORMAL=\"%1\""

    ***** <--- Omit this line

    NOTE: You may have to add the complete path
    to the very last line above, if you don't have
    F-Prot's folder in 'PATH'. Eg:

    [HKEY_CLASSES_ROOT\*\Shell\Open\Command]
    @="C:\Progra~1\FPWin\FP-Win.exe /NORMAL=\"%1\""

    °Mike°, Aug 24, 2004