Rich Text Mozilla Firefox browser question

Discussion in 'Firefox' started by anna, Apr 1, 2005.

  1. anna

    anna Guest

    Rich Text Mozilla Firefox browser question

    I have Comcast cable. They do not support Firefox so they won't help
    me.

    When I use Mozilla firefox browser to access my web mail like comcast
    webmail, I cannot change fonts, underline, bolden words (rich text). I
    cannot see the icons.

    I think I have the same problem using Yahoo and Firefox.

    (When I used to use IE I did not have this problem)

    Maybe it is possible ... I do not know.

    Can anyone pls help me. I am NOT technical.

    I have a Windows Me machine.

    I would really appreciate it.

    Thanks

    Anna

    anna, Apr 1, 2005

  2. I know that ATT's webmail interface is designed for IE only. I suspect
    yours is the same way. Complain, complain, complain.

    Then don't use the web interface, use Thunderbird instead! ;)

    Lee

    Lee

    Leonidas Jones, Apr 1, 2005