    Fred Skyler Guest

    I have windows XP and cannot get rid of rich text format. Is it possible?
    I downloaded plain text word processor and they are not compatible.

    Fred Skyler, Sep 22, 2003

  2. Fred Skyler

    °Mike° Guest

    What?!

    °Mike°, Sep 22, 2003

  3. Fred Skyler

    Juan Pérez Guest

    What program(s)?

    Rich Text means it is HTML. Try your format options to change to plain
    text.

    Juan Pérez, Sep 22, 2003
  4. Fred Skyler

    Bumblebee Guest

    On Sun, 21 Sep 2003 16:51:48 -0700,"Fred Skyler" posted ...
    Where are you trying to get rid of rich text, from email or newsgroups?
    Although I'm no expert with OE. ;-)

    Bumblebee, Sep 22, 2003
  5. Fred Skyler

    d.c. Guest

    On Sun, 21 Sep 2003 16:51:48 -0700,"Fred Skyler" posted ...
    Microsoft Word also uses RTF

    d.c., Sep 22, 2003
  6. Fred Skyler

    Juan Pérez Guest