RIAA hype...

Discussion in 'Computer Support' started by Jimchip, Jul 30, 2003.

  1. Jimchip

    Jimchip Guest

    Jimchip, Jul 30, 2003

  2. Jimchip

    area 51 Guest

    "Jimchip" <> wrote in message

    > Mostly scare tactic but some of the claims about their spiders made me
    > laugh. BayTSP has been hyping themselves like this for years.
    >
    > --
    > Link found on /.

    Good article, but even if it was as good as finding ips etc.
    One office, multi millions of file sharing people.
    there is a better chance of winning the lottery every week than being
    found. then how many court cases could they run at once. how many could
    they afford to lose?
    As you said ,scare tactics

    area 51, Jul 30, 2003