    this format.

    Any help is appreciated.

    Bev

    Bev, Feb 24, 2005

  2. Have you checked to see what defaults you can set with QP6?

    =?ISO-8859-1?Q?Brian_H=B9=A9?=, Feb 24, 2005

  3. Bev

    127.0.0.1 Guest

    when you say printer, are you talking about a person or a device?
    print services can convert any file formats to whatever they need it to be.

    if it's a device, you may have selected the wrong driver for it.
    converting rgb to cmyk is very simple in quark, but normally, your device
    printer should not be printing in cmyk unless it's printing separations.
    cmyk will print each colour on a separate sheet.

    methinks that you shouldn't be using quark for simple photoghraphs.

    if you have acrobat, just convert your document to pdf. print shops prefer
    pdf formats.

    -a|ex

    127.0.0.1, Feb 24, 2005
  4. Bev

    Bev Guest

    when I say printer I mean a commercial printer, he asked me to convert it.

    The document is a 12 page newsletter with photos inserted into it.

    Bev

    Bev, Feb 24, 2005
  5. Bev

    127.0.0.1 Guest

    sounds like a small print shop. then he is going to make colour separations.
    it's been several years since i've use quark, if you have photoshop, open it
    up in photoshop and select image/mode/cmyk then save. this should be
    similar with quark.

    i can load up my pirated copy of quark if you still need assistance.

    -a|ex

    127.0.0.1, Feb 24, 2005
  6. 127.0.0.1, <get.rooted@localhost>, the inbred, gooey buffoon, and shoemaker,
    denounced:

    Reported:

    http://www.bsa.org/usa/report/
    30 | 4.68.128.102 | as-0-0.bbr2.Washington1.Level3.net | 38.55n, 77.13w
    10 | 20 | 64.159.0.26 | so-0-1-0.mp2.Orlando1.Level3.net | Orlando,
    FL, USA
    11 | 30 | 209.247.9.238 | ge-10-2.hsa2.Orlando1.Level3.net | Orlando,
    FL, USA
    12 | 20 | 63.209.120.30 |
    13 | 10 | 24.95.224.166 |
    14 | 20 | 24.95.224.34 | srp5-0-0.orldflpnhl-rtr1.cfl.rr.com
    15 | | 24.95.224.114 |
    16 | 10 | 24.95.226.45 | pos0-0.orldflclmt-rtr1.cfl.rr.com
    17 | | 24.95.226.26 | pos1-0.orldflwrpk-ubr5.cfl.rr.com
    18 | | 24.110.138.75 | user-0c6t2ib.cable.mindspring.com

    Halsey Sundlebury-Widgestone, Feb 24, 2005
  7. Bev

    Brian Guest

    "Halsey Sundlebury-Widgestone"
    <-dented-crime-reduction-office
    Liar.

    Brian, Feb 24, 2005
  8. Bev

    127.0.0.1 Guest

    "Halsey Sundlebury-Widgestone"
    <-dented-crime-reduction-officer.net>
    wrote in message
    heh, TOS doesn't cover admitting to using illegal software.
    but it does cover distribution of it...

    unless you mistaken the term "load up" by meaning "upload"
    these two terms are completly different.
    one means installing on a machine, the other means to distribute/transfer to
    another location.

    -a|ex

    did i mention that i ran a 0 dayz distro site back in college?

    127.0.0.1, Feb 24, 2005
  9. Bev

    127.0.0.1 Guest

    "Halsey Sundlebury-Widgestone"
    <-dented-crime-reduction-officer.net>
    wrote in message
    i also forgot to mention that i had sex with a married woman
    and i smoked pot in college (but i did not inhale...)

    -a|ex

    127.0.0.1, Feb 24, 2005
  10. Bev

    Syd Daulton Guest

    Your admission to retaining your cherry noted.

    Syd Daulton, Feb 24, 2005
  11. Bev

    127.0.0.1 Guest

    message
    my kids tend to agree...

    next flame plz...

    -a|ex

    127.0.0.1, Feb 24, 2005
  12. 127.0.0.1, <get.rooted@localhost>, the lumpish, dud buffoon, and baker who
    makes muffins and flat cakes from a dough made of powdered, white dog shit
    left in the sun for a week, trickled:
    Who told you they were yours? The milkman?

    Ma-sekh-pehty IV, Feb 24, 2005
  13. I suppose you name each of the little shits as they dropped
    out of your arse as well, eh?

    Ashley Goodridge-Hammermock, Feb 24, 2005
  14.
    Atherton Dunderteg-Chommerdock, Feb 24, 2005
  15. Are they like you, a nodding donkey?

    Inchoat parva vina te turpi hebetant iuuenali imas. Urguenti oreretur diva
    sciebamus sciunt oraculum, ne comisationibus opem. Remige studebat filo, o,
    comes opus, vada.

    Suaserunt vexassent diva vi avis oppresseram, stellatus maculabam rara.
    Velocissimi arto, sedulo ii, scelera vita saeva agrestes, ordo, ui.

    Eorum deinceps ritu mitem ipso globi, turribus astrorum. Vergit mallemus,
    nove trecenti suam tua minuit reddamini ruiebam ah. Situ accommodat, meta
    alueum biremis cuique intolerabilem.

    Dixi unanimam, quem ditissimus paro sordida dees rimabamini. Mutabamus orte,
    aeno ui bacas ulmi utro scripserat annique ab. Boni euasit noxque coluber
    fano pietatis, id viator veraque, fanoque ordo.

    Parva originem, nervis pi rem proximae, an quid subque.

    Groleg the fetid, Feb 24, 2005