Review: Hyperkore Laser-Etched Window Review

Discussion in 'The Lounge' started by bigal, Dec 19, 2005.

1. bigal

The Modfather

:p I just like antique and classic cars, there's nothing special about modern cars, in fact most of them look the same. It all started with that crappy Ford Taurus, this whole "Jelly Bean Car" design, since then all cars seem to have to fit that same mould. It's sad, no cars have any individual style or flare. That's one of the reasons I got the '99 Chevy Tahoe, it's boxy, yeah, but it's somewhat different from all the other plastic looking SUVs out there.

The Modfather, Dec 21, 2005
    1. Advertisements

2. bigal

unholy

i just like some of the ferrai's and lambo's shapes. :)

unholy, Dec 22, 2005
    1. Advertisements

3. bigal

XhArD

Ferraris are nothing special though, most are the same. The only good Ferrari is the F355 :) Lamborghinis are the same, as cool as they look. You have to have something different, like Modfathers favourite cars. Not many around, and they are really different to the norm.

XhArD, Dec 22, 2005
  4. bigal

unholy

thats why pink lancers with body kits are boring :)

unholy, Dec 22, 2005
  5. bigal

XhArD

That's why Lancer are boring full stop. Lancer, Evo, Skyline, RX7, all boring. Oh yeah, and I forgot Supra.

XhArD, Dec 22, 2005
  6. bigal

The Modfather

Ugh, Supras, yeesh! They have clubs over here for people who own those things. To me that's like having a club for people who have front doors, what's the point? It's a typical, boring, every day driver, no big deal.

I wouldn't go so far as to call Ferrari's and Lamborghini's boring though, they're exotic sports cars and have their niche. I could never drive one, they're too small but, some of them look cool. Like the Lamborghini Countach, looks like the perfect car for Darth Vader. :)

(I'm talking 1980's version there by the way, they might have changed the body style since then).

The Modfather, Dec 22, 2005
  7. bigal

XhArD

They stopped making them on the 25th anniversary in the early 90s. The 80s one looked better, I agree with you there.

XhArD, Dec 22, 2005
  8. bigal

The Modfather

This is the one I'm talkin' about.

[​IMG]

The Modfather, Dec 22, 2005
  9. bigal

Gez

You DID NOT just dis' the skyline! There is nothing boring about the skyline at all, its seductive. But you guys fail to look at the small things that make them diffrent. Yes, small things, because all cars need to meet standards set by the governments, and the 'jelly bean' design, as you put it, is the most common way to do this.

btw, best car ever made 240sx.

Gez, Dec 22, 2005
  10. bigal

unholy

nah, Skyline's suck man get over it.

If you want a car and ur planning to mod its gotto be orginial, say i haven't seen a modded toyota echo :)

If there was a car choice for me it would be the Ford GT40, or a replica Ford GT40 :), they hoon skylines own them til the skyline got all smashed into the pistons :), hey new fuel skylines :p

I am problably the lest person to talk about cars. But doubt i will ever have 100,000 dollars to spend on one :|, if it is i would just get something like my brother's car. V6 Ford Fairmont :), or if i was more into it, something like ross's bros car :)

unholy, Dec 22, 2005
  11. bigal

XhArD

My Bro's car? But you hate Holden :| It's a 1996 VS Series II Commodore Executive. 3.8L V6, but it does alright for fuel consumption. And yeah, Skylines suck :p Seductive? It's as bad as the Evo 8! It's a f***ing box.

XhArD, Dec 23, 2005
  12. bigal

unholy

well ross, i never really did have anything agianst holden, its the dam holden drivers (not that you or your bro is like them :p) they seem to speed at the max and go straight through trees. but most of the time holden drivers are just fkn idiots, just like skyline drivers. (ps my sisters boy friend now has a skyline, and he doesn't even know how to change gears (tis a manual) :|)

evo 8 sucks, evo 7 had some nice looks but it sucks too now.

i like the exotic cars :) and ford/holden :)

unholy, Dec 23, 2005
  13. bigal

The Modfather

Sorry, the only Skyline I like is this one, surprizingly it's a Ford.

[​IMG]

1957 Ford Fairlane Skyline Retractable

The Modfather, Dec 23, 2005
  14. bigal

unholy

nice ford u have there, sad that nissian stole the name hey :(

unholy, Dec 23, 2005
  15. bigal

The Modfather

Heh, didn't even know you were talking about a Nissan, and that's not mine, it's just a pic of one from a google image search. :) I own a 99 Tahoe.

The Modfather, Dec 23, 2005
  16. bigal

unholy

Nissan Skyline Made Popular by the move 2 Fast 2 Furious...

i will get a image. Its a twin turbo and is bascily the rival for the Toyota Supra :|

[​IMG]
    heres one that someone decided to race. And obivously they weren't a very good driver :|

[​IMG]

heres one ready to be totaled, :)

unholy, Dec 23, 2005
  17. bigal

XhArD

That wrecked one has a story behind it. The dumbass 18 year ld driver who had just gotten his licence decided to try to race through a suburban street. He lost it through a corner and slid into a power pole. Killed instantly, and it's a good thing he did too, or he would have killed someone else later on.

XhArD, Dec 24, 2005
  18. bigal

unholy

well i aint much for the killing ppl, but that car had what was coming for it, a power pole through the side :)

unholy, Dec 24, 2005
  19. bigal

The Modfather

Ah yes, 2 Stupid and 2 Slow, I remember those movies, laughed my freakin' ass off at them. Espescially when Vin Diesel told the kid to "Take 'em" when he pulled up next to a Ferrari. Hahahahaha! Like some little POS riceburner is ever going to be able to win in a race against a Ferrari. Hell, I'll put my freakin' Tahoe up against 99% of those little Riceburners and smoke 'em. There's nothing you can do to trick out a car like that to make it as fast as it'd have to be to be taken seriously. The frame and body would start to bend, twist and fall apart if you put that kind of torque on it. So go ahead, strap in a big block 500hp engine in that POS and watch what happens. Those movies were pathetic jokes.

Another thing I find hillarious is all the morons out there who are into "Drifting", which is just another word for "Tire companies have tricked the idiot kids into a new way to spend lots of money on their products". Christ, DRIFTING! When I was growing up that was something you tried NOT to do, it was called BAD DRIVING. :)

The Modfather, Dec 24, 2005
  20. bigal

XhArD

Lol, you think the same way I do. Not quite the same, but recently I posted a rant about ricers on another forum. A lot of it was about the 7" Rice cannon/milo tin exhausts that some tools put on their "fully sick" .6L inline 4 to make it sound powerful, lol. Sif that's ever gonna happen. the only way a car *with a riceburner body* will ever sound good is if it's had a total rebuild, engine, chassis and everything, except the actual shell. I don't mind watching drifting, for one reason: Failures, lol. When some tool tries to drift on a suburban street and drives into a tree and smashes up the front end of his WRX, it's funny, whether he thinks so or not. Especially if they are stupid enough to film it and LEAVE ON THE LICENCE PLATE NUMBER, and then post it on the internet. Recently saw this happen, the guy got a copy of his video sent to the police by someone half way across the world, and he got caught.

XhArD, Dec 24, 2005
    1. Advertisements

Ask a Question