Review: FF7: Advent Children

Discussion in 'The Lounge' started by Gez, Nov 17, 2005.

1. Gez

Gez

This is one heck of a powerhouse movie. First off, the movie is a sequil to the game 'Final Fantasy VII', so it realy helps if you have played the game all the way through, or at least most of the game, to realy understand the story.
    Once again we join the hero of the game, Cloud Strife. Cloud is now working for a delivery service that his good friend Tifa runs. As a strange new epidemic is infecting more and more people, Cloud find himslef face to face with sephiroth's reminants(children).
    This movie is done all with CG technology, and has some of the best action/fight sceens i have ever seen. The story movies quickly along, and (if you played the game) your always seeing your favorite characters and little tiny jokes in there that deal with the game.

Pros:
    Excelent Visuals! +
    Great fight sceens, that keep you on the edge of your seat. +
    Lots of stuff from the game. +
    The Audio/music is supurb. +

Cons:
    You need to play the game to fully understand this movie. -

Final Score: 9/10

This review in no way represents the ideas and opinions of Velocityreviews.com

Gez, Nov 17, 2005
    1. Advertisements

2. Gez

XhArD

I have to see it, is it out in English yet? Because I may just have to find a copy on the interweb...

XhArD, Nov 18, 2005
    1. Advertisements

3. Gez

unholy

or what we call, Torrent, i mean um, i didn't say torrent i said pc game store.

unholy, Nov 18, 2005
  4. Gez

Gez

No, this movie is not out in english yet. However when they english version is released only the UMD version (for the PSP) will be released for the first month or so.

Gez, Nov 21, 2005
  5. Gez

unholy

i neva said it was a PC Game i said go to the PC Game Store called EB Games, they sell alot of Japanese stuff including movies :p

hehe

unholy, Nov 21, 2005
  6. Gez

Gez

what? I never said anything about what you said... I just said the Movie is coming out on the PSP format (UMD) before it comes out on DVD.

sometimes I worry about you unholy. :(

Gez, Nov 21, 2005
  7. Gez

unholy

dont lye i read it biatch cant hide from me :p otherwise say bye bye to ur editing previleges.

unholy, Nov 22, 2005
    1. Advertisements

Ask a Question