Review: Corsair TWINX2048-4000PT

Discussion in 'The Lounge' started by unholy, Jan 30, 2006.

1. unholy

XhArD

That's why his last name finishes in 'I' :p Can you cook? Are you short? Do you have an accent? No, no, and no. Guess what Unholy. YOU'RE ADOPTED. :p

XhArD, Feb 13, 2006
    1. Advertisements

2. unholy

The Modfather

The rest of the world thinks we're stupid because of one person? That, my friend, is a true definition of stupid. And I've heard this lame old "The world thinks" this that or the other thing about America so much it makes me ill. I can't help it if you're not kept up with what goes on in your own country or what has gone on, but it's strange that "the rest of the world" seems to think Americans are isolated and don't know about the affairs of the "rest of the world" yet here you are, with a lack of knowledge about your own country that I (an isolated American) knew about a long time ago. What does that say about "the world" in general?

I love it when they do those pathetic surveys and show some idiot on the street a map and ask him to "point out this country", yeah, you're going to run into the real geniuses walking down a street in the afternoon. Think about it, most of those people are out of work idiots. Do they go to college campuses and ask these things? No. Do they enter into the workplaces and ask? No. They try to find the worst possible place and pick the dumbest looking individuals and ask them and then we all get painted with that same brush.

Anyway, this all stems from my posting the lyrics to a song by Anderson Bruford Wakeman & Howe, four british musicians (Formerly from the band Yes) about the atomic testing in Australia conducted by their country. How that came to offend the sensibilities of anyone I have no idea but, there ya go.

The Modfather, Feb 13, 2006
    1. Advertisements

3. unholy

unholy

Just cause my first name doesn't end in i does not mean i am not itialian :p, by the way i am not adopted :p

unholy, Feb 14, 2006
  4. unholy

XhArD

And when exactly did that happen? I don't recall that.

XhArD, Feb 14, 2006
  5. unholy

bigal

In one ear, out the other.....

bigal, Feb 14, 2006
  6. unholy

The Modfather

Hmmm... Nevermind, nothing to see here, move along.

The Modfather, Feb 15, 2006
    1. Advertisements

Ask a Question