    Processor: P4 - 630 3.0 GHz
    Memory: 2 GB
    Video card: NVIDIA GeForce 7300 GS

    geece, Feb 4, 2007

  2. No.

    --

    Bruce Chambers

    Help us help you:
    http://dts-l.org/goodpost.htm

    Bruce Chambers, Feb 4, 2007

  3. geece

    Guest Guest

    hi,i also have the logitech obit mp quick cam which i tried loading 64 bit
    drivers off of their website and don`t work!i also have the ads video xpress
    video capture device which doesn`t work in vista 64 bit!if that`s not
    enough;my hauppauge usb 2 tv tuner card won`t work either ,even after trying
    their 64 bit drivers.as a result i can`t use media center.someone

    Guest, Feb 15, 2007