Revealed: ‘canned’ fox hunting in the heart of England

Discussion in 'Home Networking' started by Kattle5lutZ, Apr 9, 2004.

  1. I always assumed it was....at least SUPPOSED to be.

    Some old fashioned idea that politicians are public servants who put
    personal ambition, greed and prejudice at least to one side partly in
    order to actually do a job of asessing the nations needs, and using
    taxpayers money to ameliorate them.

    Like the old fashioned idea that a manager in a company is not there to
    attend meetings and tell other people what to do, but to organise the
    work so that they ae able to do it efficiently. In other words, a good
    manager is a servant of the workforce a much as a boss.

    Even a military commander is not going to achieve victory if he orders
    the troops to advance, and they haven't the weapons, armour, food,
    sleep, and boots to get the job done.

    Bliar politics seems to considet of every aspect of bad management I
    have ever seen. Power for the sake of it, suurounded by a coterie of yes
    men, concealment of teh truth in order to hang on to teh job, use of
    scapegoats and blackmail to get others to take the rap for bad
    decisions, and, when all else fails, diversion of attention away from
    e.g. the sales figures onto e.g. what color to paint the loo.

    If there was every any more utterly irrelavnat issue to national
    government, its fox hunting. Millions of pounds of taxpayers money has
    been w3ssted on endless debates as to whether its Good or Bad,when in
    fact the vast majority of people don't care, and there is a slight
    majority in favour of keeping it under regaulation.

    Meanwhile teh infrastructure rots, bureacracy is gettng out of hand, we
    are involved in an unecessary and dangerous situation in the middle
    east, education is so bad that people like Bliar are believed enough to
    get elected, and what then happens.

    We spend ANOTHER load of parliamentary time discussing FOX HUNTING.

    Persoally I feel very strongly on grounds of sheer humanity, that the
    bog walls shold be painted pale green. How about you?

    The Natural Philosopher, Apr 16, 2004

  2. Kattle5lutZ

    Andy Hall Guest

    You're absolutely right. It's just another diversion away from what
    really matters for positioning purposes.

    ..andy

    To email, substitute .nospam with .gl

    Andy Hall, Apr 16, 2004

  3. Kattle5lutZ

    Roger Hunt Guest

    writes
    (snip)
    Right on! (The whole of your post)
    They are so blatantly submersed in self-interest the mind boggles.
    How *do* they get away with it?

    And then I watch Bush giving a speech, giving me the impression he can't
    pronounce the words he has been given, let alone understand them.
    Lordelpus!
    Mine are blotchy pale green already, but it's not paint.

    Roger Hunt, Apr 16, 2004
  4. Kattle5lutZ

    Jock Guest

    Mostly, yes, in this part of Englandshire.
    (Why don't you check what you type before you hit the 'send' key?)

    Well who do you want to run the country? The Transylvanian Jew and
    his Thatcherite mob, or Bliar and his Thatcherite mob?

    Jock, Apr 16, 2004
  5. Being a Jew gives Howard a reasonable chance of being bright and having a
    sense of family. However he *is* one of those great folks that brought you
    Railtrack. And Network whatsit. And Virgin Rail. Never forget, never
    forgive.

    Peter Ceresole, Apr 16, 2004

  6. Why don't you just read it and shut up.

    The Natural Philosopher, Apr 16, 2004
  7. Kattle5lutZ

    Jock Guest

    :eek:)))

    Jock, Apr 17, 2004
  8. Kattle5lutZ

    Gordon Guest

    Snip crap

    And how about this:

    REVEALED! League Against Cruel Sports cruelty towards Red Deer on Exmoor.

    The LACS has a so-called "deer sanctuary" near Dulverton where the deer are
    in terrible conditions, diseased, starving, even eating each other, because
    the LACS will NOT CULL THEM.

    That's far more cruel than hunting. Why are the LACS not being persecuted
    under the new animal welfare legislation? Because they gave £1.5 million to
    the Labour Party, that's why not.

    Gordon, Jun 13, 2007
  9. Kattle5lutZ

    Gordon Guest

    I meant "prosecuted" but "persecuted" would do nicely.....

    Gordon, Jun 13, 2007
  10. Kattle5lutZ

    xCx Guest

    1. Deers are not fox as it says in the subject.

    2. I have never boudht or sold a deer mobile phone.

    3. Deers cannot use mobile phones and I doubt they'd be
    interested in purchasing one.

    Please keep your stupid rants to the appropriate group.

    Thank you.

    xCx, Jun 13, 2007
  11. Kattle5lutZ

    Gordon Guest

    And which, out of all the stupid crossposts was the "appropriate" group for
    the original load of crap?

    Gordon, Jun 13, 2007