Reveal my email passwords??

Discussion in 'NZ Computing' started by Southern Kiwi, Oct 8, 2003.

  1. How can I reveal one of my email passwords in OE 6 ?
    TIA

    Southern Kiwi, Oct 8, 2003

  2. Southern Kiwi

    BTMO Guest

    Investigating the missus, eh?

    ;-)

    BTMO, Oct 8, 2003

  3. LOL, no, I have 5 email accounts and have forgotten one of the passwords,
    but it is in OE, but shows as a series of **********

    Southern Kiwi, Oct 8, 2003
  4. Southern Kiwi

    T.N.O. Guest

    Search Google for "snadboys revelation" handy I must say :)

    T.N.O., Oct 8, 2003
  5. Southern Kiwi

    T.N.O., Oct 8, 2003
  6. Ta

    Southern Kiwi, Oct 8, 2003
  7. Southern Kiwi

    Worm Guest

    I recall from a while back that it doesn't work in XP though...? Could be
    wrong, haven't used it since WIN98

    Worm

    Worm, Oct 8, 2003
  8. Southern Kiwi

    Wyn Guest

    And after you've done that do a search for PassKeeper (freeware), 16 and
    32 bit versions. Keeps your passwords etc in encrypted form. So long as
    you don't forget your password for PassKeeper... :)

    Wyn, Oct 8, 2003
  9. Southern Kiwi

    T.N.O. Guest

    Dont know, might try later if I can be bothered :)

    T.N.O., Oct 8, 2003
  10. Southern Kiwi

    Matt B Guest

    In
    Haven't found one for either W2K or XP
    --
    Regards,

    Matt B
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    There are 10 types of people.
    Those who get binary...
    And those who don't.
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

    Matt B, Oct 8, 2003
  11. Southern Kiwi

    T.N.O. Guest

    The latest Version of revelation works on 2k, I used it a week or so ago at
    work.

    T.N.O., Oct 8, 2003
  12. Southern Kiwi

    Matt B Guest

    In
    Kewl - ta for that, must give it a try...

    --
    Regards,

    Matt B
    There are 10 types of people.