    Would appreciate having it. My searches keep turning up scientific wave
    propagation programs and such. I saw it mentioned in 24HHD before, but can't
    find it.

    phrogee, Dec 7, 2003

  2. phrogee

    Boomer Guest

    Have you searched Googles archive for this group?

    http://www.google.com/advanced_group_search?hl=en

    Boomer, Dec 7, 2003

  3. phrogee

    why? Guest

    Which is exactly what you describe.
    Either,
    http://groups.google.com/groups?hl=en&lr=&ie=UTF-8&group=24hoursupport.helpdesk
    or I have simply pasted below the msg and reply last time you asked.

    === start paste===
    From: phrogee ()
    Subject: Waves/pointer

    View this article only
    Newsgroups: 24hoursupport.helpdesk
    Date: 2003-10-03 02:53:04 PST

    Can anyone remember the URL of the program that creates waves on water,
    and
    bounce back from objects on the water from where the pointer is
    pointing?

    --
    phrogee

    Message 2 in thread
    From: why? (fgrirp*[email protected]!Qznq.fpvragvfg.pbz)
    Subject: Re: Waves/pointer

    View this article only
    Newsgroups: 24hoursupport.helpdesk
    Date: 2003-10-03 07:08:06 PST

    Ray tracing you mean? This one http://www.blender.org/

    Or the comp.graphics.rendering.raytracing group/FAQ.

    <snip>

    Me
    === end paste===

    Me

    why?, Dec 7, 2003
  4. phrogee

    Brian H¹© Guest

    Are you talking about the java stuff?

    Brian H¹©, Dec 7, 2003
  5. phrogee

    phrogee Guest

    phrogee, Dec 7, 2003
  6. phrogee

    phrogee Guest

    Why? do you think two months is unreasonable to re-ask a question that I had
    no replies to? I've been trying to find it with no luck. It's for my
    daughter in grad school. I shall check out your recommendations and see what
    comes up. Thank you for your reply.

    phrogee, Dec 7, 2003
  7. phrogee

    phrogee Guest

    Brian H¹, I don't think it was a java-direct x thing, but it was impressive,
    and I'm confused as to what it was, but when I saw it on netnews, numerous
    people knew about it.

    phrogee, Dec 7, 2003
  8. phrogee

    °Mike° Guest

    °Mike°, Dec 7, 2003
  9. phrogee

    °Mike° Guest

  10. phrogee

    phrogee Guest

    ?Mike°, I knew that you would come through. Java, I guess. Thanks! My
    daughter is the webmaster at Purdue University for the Purdue Bass Fishing
    Club as she works on her grad degree, and I told her she might utilize this
    for affects. Again, thanks to everyone!

    phrogee, Dec 7, 2003
  11. phrogee

    °Mike° Guest

    You're welcome.

    °Mike°, Dec 7, 2003
  12. phrogee

    phrogee Guest

    phrogee, Dec 7, 2003
  13. phrogee

    °Mike° Guest

    :)

    °Mike°, Dec 7, 2003
  14. phrogee

    phrogee Guest

    This is true.

    I didn't mean to be offensive to you Why?. I have End Stage COPD and took
    the easy route for the same question I needed an answer for. I have turned
    lazy from need. I admire the great help that you provide to the group.

    phrogee, Dec 7, 2003
  15. phrogee

    why? Guest

    I didn't say that, and it's not.
    You did get one reply, mine as I pasted in the reply this time. I was
    only perhaps thinking why you didn't reply last time?
    YW
    Me

    why?, Dec 7, 2003
  16. phrogee