    Has anyone heard out there in net land how long the last installment of PJ's
    movie is?? I had heard at one point that it was 3.5 hrs...but that was only
    a rumor....

    TSKO, Nov 30, 2003

  2. TSKO

    Lithurge Guest

    210 mins according to IMDB.

    Lithurge, Nov 30, 2003

  3. TSKO

    Ed Guest

    the local movie theater has the time posted as 3 1/2 hours on the pre-sale
    flyers.....

    Ed, Nov 30, 2003
  4. TSKO

    Ed, Nov 30, 2003
  5. Cool! Wonder if that means a 4 hour plus EE version in a year? Yummi!
    Keld Landin-Petersen.

    Keld Landin-Petersen, Nov 30, 2003
  6. TSKO

    John Guest

    Official runtime is 3 hours, 20 minutes and 49 seconds

    John, Dec 1, 2003
  7. TSKO

    Tigsnona Guest

    Hello there

    The premier was tonight in Wellington and on a lovely sunny day. I
    wish I could have been there. I live in Auckland, New Zealand, and
    everyone here is just so thrilled with the LOTR trilogy - and
    especially this final instalment.

    I believe it is about 3 and a half hours. That's actually quite a
    long time. It will be split into two for comfort I dare say.

    New Zealanders are just so proud of Peter Jackson, the film crew, and
    the actors. Air New Zealand dollied up an airplane with logos of LOTR
    and flew over all the major cities in New Zealand today.

    It is a very special day in this little corner of the world, believe
    me!

    I plan to see it over the Christmas holiday break. It is summer here
    now - so I shall save my cinema-going for a bleak day!

    Tigsnona

    If you can keep your head when those around you
    are losing theirs, you probably haven't understood
    the situation.

    Tigsnona, Dec 1, 2003
  8. TSKO in a half shell:
    quoted in the UK (PAL) at 3 hours, 11 minutes.

    David Beamish, Dec 1, 2003
  9. TSKO

    TSKO Guest

    ....cant get much more exact than that

    Thanx!

    TSKO, Dec 1, 2003
  10. TSKO

    -SMH- Guest

    PAL at the pictures wow !

    -SMH-, Dec 1, 2003
  11. So, movies are released theatrically in PAL now?

    Tallulah Blanket, Dec 1, 2003
  12. Tallulah Blanket in a half shell:

    harde har..

    i meant that was the uk running time..

    /too much pal/ntsc dvd talk clogs my brain

    David Beamish, Dec 2, 2003
  13. From on top of The Wall I yelled "YOU! YES YOU Tigsnona
    Without spoilers or anything does it hold up well with the first
    two parts? I'm anxious to see it when it hits theaters here in the
    States, the first two parts have already made a perminate home
    in my DVD collection (both the theater and extended versions).

    Brian \Demolition Man\ Little, Dec 3, 2003
  14. TSKO

    Justin Guest

    permanent

    Justin, Dec 3, 2003
  15. TSKO

    Shawn Guest

    Of course there will be, but I wonder if there's going to be a Trilogy EE boxset with 12 discs?

    Shawn, Dec 3, 2003