    If this is true, I am VERY impressed. Let us just hope that it will be
    as great as the first movies. Five hours is a LOOOOONG time!

    Keld Landin-Petersen.

    Keld Landin-Petersen, Dec 16, 2003

  2. Keld Landin-Petersen

    Jay Stewart Guest

    Is part of that figure the ridiculously long credit roll that has been at
    the end of the previous extended additions?

    Jay Stewart, Dec 16, 2003

  3. Not to mention the subtractions. :D

    drc :)

    Darrel Christenson, Dec 16, 2003
  4. Keld Landin-Petersen

    Justin Guest

    5 hours is one long division

    Justin, Dec 16, 2003
  5. Keld Landin-Petersen

    Me Again Guest

    In another article
    (http://www.cnn.com/2003/SHOWBIZ/Movies/12/15/film.rings.jackson.ap/index.html)
    Peter mentions "We cut about an hour and 5 minutes" to make a
    theatrical release. At 3:20 that would mean they originally had a
    movie that was 4:25. The credits for TTT EE were over 10 minutes long
    and that the credits for ROTK will undoubtedly be longer, so yeah it's
    approaching the 4:45 mark.

    Me Again, Dec 16, 2003
  6. Keld Landin-Petersen

    Mark W Guest

    Hey man, like, go forth and multiply!

    Mark W, Dec 16, 2003
  7. Keld Landin-Petersen

    Justin Guest

    Now that's fractionally amusing

    Justin, Dec 16, 2003
  8. Keld Landin-Petersen

    Jay Stewart Guest

    Ooops. That's a sine of my sloppiness.

    Jay Stewart, Dec 16, 2003
  9. Keld Landin-Petersen

    Justin Guest

    a prime example?

    Justin, Dec 16, 2003
  10. Keld Landin-Petersen

    Mark W Guest

    Whoa! You've decimated me!!

    Mark W, Dec 16, 2003
  11. Keld Landin-Petersen

    Justin Guest

    Now you're being obtuse

    Justin, Dec 16, 2003
  12. Keld Landin-Petersen

    Joe McC Guest

    5 hrs makes sense......he has to sum up the whole trilogy

    Joe

    Joe McC, Dec 16, 2003
  13. Keld Landin-Petersen

    Justin Guest

    5 hours is just mean

    Justin, Dec 16, 2003
  14. Damned lowest-common-denominator humour...

    doug

    Douglas Bailey, Dec 16, 2003
  15. These are some truly decimal puns.

    swac

    Stephen Cooke, Dec 16, 2003
  16. Keld Landin-Petersen

    Justin Guest

    some were pretty acute

    Justin, Dec 16, 2003
  17. Keld Landin-Petersen

    Joe McC Guest

    I suppose a 4.75 hr cut of ROTK is a..... calculated..... move.

    Joe McC, Dec 16, 2003
  18. Keld Landin-Petersen

    Wade365 Guest

    << Is part of that figure the ridiculously long credit roll that has been at
    the end of the previous extended additions?

    Not to mention the subtractions. :D

    5 hours is one long division

    Hey man, like, go forth and multiply!

    Now that's fractionally amusing

    Damned lowest-common-denominator humour...

    These are some truly decimal puns.
    I suppose a 4.75 hr cut of ROTK is a..... calculated..... move.
    Can we get to the root of the issue here, please? All these puns are makin' me
    pi-eyed.

    Wade365, Dec 16, 2003
  19. From on top of The Wall I yelled "YOU! YES YOU Joe McC
    "It all makes perfect sense!" -Roger Waters

    --
    Brian "Demolition Man" Little
    A reminder to the world....

    Brian \Demolition Man\ Little, Dec 17, 2003
  20. Keld Landin-Petersen

    Justin Guest

    I dunno, a 3.14159265 hr cut could complete the circle

    Justin, Dec 17, 2003