    Please help.
    Thanks in advance,
    Jaycee

    Jaycee, Aug 22, 2004

  2. Jaycee

    Unk Guest

    iOpus® Password Recovery XP tool
    http://www.iopus.com/password_recovery.htm

    Ironically, the above home page shows how to recover an email account
    password.

    Unk, Aug 22, 2004

  3. Jaycee

    WormWood Guest

    This is a FREE, small, very handy password retrieval utility. It does
    work in XP, I just went to Tools / Accounts in OE and tried it out. Of
    course, a password needs to have been saved and hidden behind a line of
    asterisks for the application to be able to read it.

    WormWood, Aug 22, 2004
  4. Jaycee

    Kiro Guest

    Tip for the future: pick a better hint question! ;-)

    Kiro, Aug 22, 2004
  5. Jaycee

    WormWood Guest

    WormWood, Aug 23, 2004
  6. Jaycee

    Jaycee Guest

    Thanks for the help.
    I downloaded a free trial version from
    http://www.iopus.com/password_recovery.htm
    and applied it to OE .
    Being a trial version it would decode only the first 3 letters of the
    password that however was enough to "guess " the password.

    Thanks all of you
    Jaycee

    Jaycee, Aug 24, 2004