    Betty Guest

    I am retracting this post, I did not know that it was illegal. I will NOT
    be posting this again. Sorry for the inconvenience.

    Betty, Feb 2, 2005

  2. I say "Give her the chair!"

    =?ISO-8859-1?Q?R=F4g=EAr?=, Feb 2, 2005

  3. Betty

    Ionizer Guest

    This post?
    http://groups.google.ca/groups?q=bl...UpPLd.99775$&rnum=3

    That's just dumb.

    Glad to hear you've smartened up, Betty Le Clerq, because we know where
    you live.

    Ionizer, Feb 2, 2005
  4. you mean with the chair? seriously, if you're dumb enough to spam, you
    should be beaten into a bloody pulp or to within an inch of your life
    (whichever comes first). So everybody: Pick up a chair and let the SUV
    driving, soccer mom texan know what you think.

    Robert Amtjip, Feb 3, 2005
  5. She probably meant what she said: "give her the chair". The electric
    chair. An execution device.

    Blinky the Shark, Feb 3, 2005
  6. oh good one, didn't think of it 'cause in my part of the woods, we have
    this thing about not excuting retarded people... but it's Texas, so it
    should be A-OK... I just wanted to cause serious pain, and posibly
    permanent damage, not kill...

    Robert Amtjip, Feb 3, 2005