    don Guest

    Thank-you - in the back of my brain I knew there was something out there
    that could do it - I"ll look up Groupwise - thanks again

    don, Jun 20, 2005

  2. don

    Dave Lear Guest

    Whether you can / cannot recall a message depends on the server-based
    infrastructure between the sender and the recipient, not the email client
    used to send it. For instance, within an internal MS-Exchange server estate
    it's possible to recall a sent message (replacing it with a substitute if
    required) but that's because it's internal, i.e. it's not leaving the
    Exchange organisation. As soon as a message leaves the corporate MTA or your
    ISP's MTA then it's entirely up to the destination server as to whether it
    is capable of / willing to recall a message. Most won't.

    Dave Lear, Jun 20, 2005

  3. don

    philo Guest

    NO
    you cannot unsend it.
    but since you said you have changed your password...
    looks like no harm done!

    philo, Jun 20, 2005
  4. don

    trout Guest

    A he declined to use the phrase "pasty-faced"; he is obviously
    accusing Blinky of having several faces; more than one of which being
    'pasty'. This is an enormous insult in many parts of this, or any,
    galaxy; assuming a region where paste exists, and is suitably unsettling
    as a facial property.

    trout, Jun 21, 2005
  5. don

    John Pasty Guest

    Hold on there Chucko! I only face assholes when turned toward you!

    <boink>

    John Pasty, Jun 21, 2005
  6. don

    Keme Guest

    Wrong! It's not sufficient to use GroupWise as a client. You need to be
    on a GroupWise *server*, and the receiver must belong to the same
    GroupWise service (not necessarily the same server).

    As other messages indicate, GroupWise is Novell's collaboratory suite,
    with messaging, calendars and more. Much like MS exchange or Lotus
    Notes. Within the "service instance" you have some control of what
    happens to your messages, but once it leaves that service it "becomes
    e-mail". Analogy: internal office mail shelves vs. public mail service.

    Keme, Jun 22, 2005