  1. Guest

    CBIC Guest

    OMFG

    CBIC, Jul 24, 2007

  2. Guest

    catwalker63 Guest

    Neither did you, apparently.

    catwalker63, Jul 24, 2007

  3. Guest

    Consultant Guest

    lolz

    Consultant, Jul 24, 2007
  4. Guest

    Consultant Guest

    i had one, back in 1988

    Consultant, Jul 24, 2007
  5. Guest

    Neil Guest

    why not, I'm offended

    Neil, Jul 24, 2007
  6. Guest

    Neil Guest

    will you wear the mini? Will you AT LEAST SHAVE YOUR LEGS?

    Neil, Jul 24, 2007
  7. Guest

    Neil Guest

    did you also have an "achy-breaky heart"?

    - Debugging is anticipated with distaste, performed with reluctance, and
    bragged about forever.

    Neil, Jul 24, 2007
  8. Guest

    Neil Guest

    what's not to like about mullets?

    Neil, Jul 24, 2007
  9. Guest

    Jtyc Guest

    will you wear the mini? Will you AT LEAST SHAVE YOUR LEGS?

    You need to learn to accept people for who they are.

    hmph.... men

    Jtyc, Jul 24, 2007
  10. Guest

    Jtyc Guest

    what's not to like about mullets?

    Nothing. Business up front, party in the rear.

    Jtyc, Jul 24, 2007
  11. Guest

    Neil Guest

    baby, don't be that way, it's just I prefer to have more hair than my
    girl. You know I like you just fine...WTF!?!?! *shudder* HOW 'BOUT DEM
    BEARS?

    Neil, Jul 24, 2007
  12. Guest

    Neil Guest

    a term I thought died with the mullet. I blame NASCAR...

    Neil, Jul 24, 2007
  13. Guest

    Consultant Guest

    you guys are ghay

    Consultant, Jul 24, 2007
  14. Guest

    Consultant Guest

    yes, so dont tell it

    Consultant, Jul 24, 2007
  15. Guest

    Neil Guest

    you started it.

    Neil, Jul 24, 2007
  16. Guest

    Neil Guest

    tell it what? YTTC, billy-rae...

    Neil, Jul 24, 2007
  17. Guest

    CBIC Guest

    [email protected] [email protected]
    NTTAWWT

    CBIC, Jul 24, 2007
  18. Guest

    Consultant Guest

    no, jtyc did when he caught the ghay and passed it to you

    Consultant, Jul 24, 2007
  19. Guest

    Jtyc Guest

    baby, don't be that way, it's just I prefer to have more hair than my
    f' the bears... Go Vikings!

    Jtyc, Jul 24, 2007
  20. Guest

    Jtyc Guest

    no, jtyc did when he caught the ghay and passed it to you

    Do you have a little gh3y in you?

    Would you like one?

    Jtyc, Jul 24, 2007