    299 tests (which are actually part of the 2003 track) and get the MCSE, but I
    was wondering if I can take the 292 and 296 first even though I won't really
    have my mcse. Does anyone know if order really matters with the upgrade exams?

    Guest, Jul 23, 2007

  2. Guest

    Frisbee® Guest

    I'm sorry that I don't know the answer to your question, Lauren, but perhaps
    you can answer mine?

    R U Hawt?

    Frisbee®, Jul 23, 2007

  3. Guest

    Guest Guest

    I don't think you can. I think you have to already be certified in 2000 to
    take the 2 upgrade exams.

    Guest, Jul 23, 2007
  4. Guest

    Guest Guest

    Actually, you can take any exam in any order you want.
    However, on the upgrade exams, you won't get any credit for it in regards to
    certification until you pass what you are upgrading from.
    That is, if you take the 70-292 or 70-292 and 70-296, but don't get the MCSA
    2000 or MCSE 2000 by March 31, 2008, you just wasted the $125 or $250 dollars
    (or your country's equivalent).
    Remember that you can still take the 70-290 and 70-291 after March, 2008 in
    order to get an MCSA 2003. If you look at the "skills being measured," 70-290
    and 70-291 are almost the same as 70-292. (70-290 has "Managing and
    Maintaining Physical and Logical Devices" and 70-291 has "Implementing,
    Managing, and Maintaining IP Addressing", "Implementing, Managing, and
    Maintaining Routing and Remote Access ", and "Maintaining a Network
    Infrastructure" which 70-292 doesn't have.)

    Best wishes in your certification studies.

    Guest, Jul 23, 2007
  5. Guest

    Cerebrus Guest

    How'd you know that she's a she ?!?! The name ?

    Guess what ! Someone rated your answer with 5 stars in GG ! Poor
    TBackstrom and Larry get nothing, lol.

    Cerebrus, Jul 23, 2007
  6. Guest

    TheITGirl Guest

    How'd you know that she's a she ?!?! The name ?

    Guess what ! Someone rated your answer with 5 stars in GG ! Poor
    TBackstrom and Larry get nothing, lol.

    I vaguely remember Frisbee asking someone called Robyn the same question
    some time ago. Trouble was, Robyn was British and, until fairly recently,
    Robyn/Robin was virtually exclusively a boy's name in Britain.

    Of course, Robyn could have been a nubile young female, not as HAWT as me,
    of course ;-) but we'll never know as he/she has never posted since!

    IT Girl MCDST

    TheITGirl, Jul 24, 2007
  7. Guest

    Consultant Guest

    still waiting for pics.........

    Consultant, Jul 24, 2007
  8. Guest

    TheITGirl Guest

    There's one on www.theitclassroom.com - it's not very good quality (it was
    all I had available when I wrote the article at work - save for the one on
    our office intranet which I don't like), but that gives it a sort of "soft
    focus" effect!

    Now I've shown you mine - when are you going to show me yours?

    IT Girl MCDST

    TheITGirl, Jul 24, 2007
  9. Guest

    Frisbee® Guest

    Okay, that does it. I'm in love again. Hope my googling wife doesn't find
    out.

    Frisbee®, Jul 24, 2007
  10. Guest

    Consultant Guest

    I can email it to you privately, you must understand, anonymity is key for
    me.

    Consultant, Jul 24, 2007
  11. read: i am too ugly to post my pic in public :)
    No worries, consultant, I understand...

    Nick Gressens, Jul 24, 2007
  12. Guest

    Jtyc Guest

    read: i am too ugly to post my pic in public :)
    He's dead sexy.

    If I switched teams I'd be all over that.

    Jtyc, Jul 24, 2007
  13. Guest

    Consultant Guest

    true, i am hideous

    Consultant, Jul 24, 2007
  14. Guest

    Neil Guest

    PICS?

    Neil, Jul 24, 2007
  15. Guest

    catwalker63 Guest

    He's dead??? Switched to Necrophiliac?!!!one!1!!!

    catwalker63, Jul 24, 2007
  16. Guest

    Neil Guest

    I think I threw up a little in my mouth...

    I have never been this revolted in my life!

    Neil, Jul 24, 2007
  17. Guest

    Neil Guest

    That was surprisingly more appealing that I intially was prepared for.
    Mind you, seeing Mike it's-Allgood's pic prior to yours lowered my
    standards greatly ;)

    Neil, Jul 24, 2007
  18. Guest

    Consultant Guest

    i take offense to that

    Consultant, Jul 24, 2007
  19. Guest

    Consultant Guest

    you didnt like his mullet?

    Consultant, Jul 24, 2007
  20. Guest

    Jtyc Guest

    I think I threw up a little in my mouth...
    You can join in if you want.

    Jtyc, Jul 24, 2007