    is a newer version of these exams? I am looking to get an MCSD this year and
    don't wan't to write older exams.

    Any advice?

    Sudhir Darbha, May 10, 2009

  2. There's an entirely new certification program for developers.

    The MCAD/MCSD exams were .NET v1.1 (and earlier non-.NET technologies) only.

    Starting with the VS2005/.NET 2.0 product line, the developer certs were
    converted to the MCTS/MCPD program.

    See http://www.microsoft.com/learning/mcp/mcpd for more information.

    --
    Lawrence Garvin, M.S., MCITP:EA, MCDBA

    http://wsusinfo.onsitechsolutions.com

    Lawrence Garvin [MVP], May 10, 2009

  3. Sudhir Darbha

    kinshuk Guest

    kinshuk, Aug 28, 2009
  4. Sudhir Darbha

    kinshuk Guest

    hello......i am a freshers who had just completed his b-tech.........i m
    planning to go for certification in .net.......can anyone plz tell me whether
    i should go for MCTS/MCPD or MCSD.....becoz MCSD exams r retired......n i
    don't wanna ma certificate to get retired......plz tell me

    kinshuk, Aug 28, 2009
  5. I'm recommending to take exams on MCPD (Microsoft Certified Professional
    Developer) on .NET Framework 3.5. It is a certification program instead
    of MCAD/MCSD

    ÐлекÑандр Гарибов, Sep 11, 2009
  6. Sudhir Darbha

    CERTIAGB Guest

    Hi,

    If I start from scratch of certifications (no exams passed) and I wish to
    take the 3.5 Framework route, can you please guide me where I can find the
    path that details what papers needs to be completed?

    CERTIAGB, Nov 27, 2009
  7. http://www.microsoft.com/learning/en/us/certification/mcpd.aspx

    --
    Lawrence Garvin, M.S., MCITP:EA, MCDBA, MCSA

    Lawrence Garvin [MVP], Nov 27, 2009